About Ozrail Model Trains
'Attitude Model Train Supplies' started 7 years ago as a means of creating extra income through buying and selling secondhand items on Ebay. As collectors of Model Trains, we became frustrated with the long delivery times of some manufacturers. As a result, we decided to manufacture some items in China, concentrating on projects that would not interest some bigger manufacturers. We changed our name to 'Ozrail Model Trains' to reflect the direction the business was taking. Our retail store grew after a customer asked if we could supply a product that none of the other shops carried. We sourced the product and the rest is history.
Ozrail Model Trains has grown to become the largest Model Train store in South Australia of its type, offering Service and Repairs, DCC Installs and Advice, Layout Wiring and Fault Finding service. We also run regular In-store Workshops covering all aspects of the hobby. Visit us on Facebook for Workshop updates.
Our retail growth is based on a simple premise: try to source what customers want, keep good stock on hand and make sure that the customer enjoys their shopping experience.
Today Ozrail Model Trains is committed to the service of its customers and strives to be the best in the following areas:
- • Fast shipping out of our warehouse
- • Continued competitive pricing
- • Consistent 'fill-rates' in the lines we carry
- • Prompt, friendly and personal service for you, our valued customers
- • 'In-house' industry expertise available
- • Orders can be placed online or via phone or email to accommodate your needs
- • Chris Fretwell - Director
- • Kerry Ceradini - Office Manager
- • Vikki Worth - Finance / Bookkeeping / Import / Export Manager
- • Cleo Landorf - Office Duties / Internet Sales
- • Ian Whitlock - Retail Sales / Storeperson
- • Nikos Spiirou - Retail Sales / Internet Sales
To all of you, thank you for your ongoing support!